Computer Science & Engineering PEO and PO
B. Tech. Programme in IT
Programme Educational Objectives
- PEO - 1: To provide graduating students with core competencies by strengthening their mathematical, scientific and basic engineering fundamentals.
- PEO - 2: To train graduates in diversified and applied areas with analysis, design and synthesis of data to create novel products and solutions to meet currentindustrial and societal needs.
- PEO - 3: To inculcate high professionalism among the students by providing technical and soft skills with ethical standards.
- PEO - 4: To promote collaborative learning and spirit of team work through multidisciplinary projects and diverse professional activities.
- PEO - 5: To encourage students for higher studies, research activities and entrepreneurial skills by imparting interactive quality teaching and organizingsymposiums, conferences, seminars, workshops and technical discussions.
- An ability to apply fundamental knowledge of computing, mathematics, science and engineering appropriate to the discipline.
- An ability to analyze a problem, identify and formulate the computing requirements appropriate to its solution.
- An ability to design, implement, and evaluate a computer - based system, process, component, or program for various applications like public health, environmental safety, human resource management, economical sustainability, cross - cultural and societal needs.
- An ability to formulate models, design and conduct experiments, as well as to analyze and interpret data.
- An ability to use current techniques, skills, and modern tools necessary for computing practice.
- An ability to analyze the local and global impact of computing on individuals, organizations, and society.
- Knowledge of emerging technologies and current trends.
- An understanding of professional, ethical, legal, security and social issues and responsibilities.
- An ability to function effectively individually and on teams, including diverse and multidisciplinary, to accomplish a common goal.
- Development of emphatic written and verbal communication skills.
- Continuous professional development through long term learning.
- An understanding of engineering and management principles and apply these to one’s own work, as a member and leader in a team, to manage projects.
M. Tech. Programme in CSE
Programme Educational Objectives
- PEO - 1: The graduates will be able to employ their expertise in engineering to resolve various industrial and technological problems.
- PEO - 2: The graduates will be able to build up an ability to analyze the requirements, understand the technical specification, design and provide novel engineering solutions and produce efficient product design.
- PEO - 3: The graduates will be able to reveal professionalism, ethical attitude, strong communication skills and maintain good teamwork spirit in their profession.
- PEO - 4: The graduates will be able to interact with their peers in industry and society as engineering professionals and leaders to set up technical ambience in the society.
- PEO - 5: The graduates will be able to employ their skill with a strong base to prepare them for higher learning and research activities.
- PEO - 6: The graduates will be emerged as leaders in engineering, management, applied research, and education.
- Required expertise and knowledge of advanced computing and applications of engineering.
- Necessary skill set to design and conduct scientific experiments as well as to analyze and interpret numerous data sets.
- An ability to function or lead multidisciplinary team, work cohesively and produce results.
- An understanding of lifelong learning, professional development, social and ethical responsibility.
- The broad education necessary to understand the impact of engineering solutions in a global, economic, environmental, and societal context.
- Graduates are able to participate and succeed in various competitive examinations for research and development.
- An interest to investigate complex problems, deriving joy from learning and discovering new things.